Simulation & Virtual Design
- Develop and validate new or improved numerical models for key in-cylinder processes associated with novel TPS
- Integrate the developed models into commercial 1D and multi-dimensional simulation codes
- Fundamentals of lean & dilute combustion
- Emissions formation mechanisms & modelling
- Ignition & autoignition
- Numerical simulations of high-efficiency combustion modes
The project start date is set for 1st May 2021. We will add technical content to this page as the project develops. Please refer to our 'Join us' page for open Post-Doctoral Research Associate or Graduate DPhil/PhD Student opportunities.